Terms and Conditions
About Our Website
Our Website is a website owned by goInspo, LLC, a California limited liability company (“We,” “Us,” “Our” or “goInspo”). Our Website gives users the ability to view food, family, fitness, travel, DIY, style and other content and to post comments and other user generated content. We may, in Our sole discretion, change or discontinue any or all aspects of Our Website at any time, without notice, and without liability to you.
About The Site Terms
The Site Terms have the same effect as an agreement in writing and govern your use of Our Website. If you do not agree to the Site Terms, please do not use Our Website. We may modify the Site Terms at any time. It will be your responsibility to review this page for possible modifications. If you do not agree to the changes, you may discontinue using Our Website before the changes take effect. Your right to access Our Website is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of these Site Terms. Your continued use of Our Website after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes. Each time you visit or log into Our Website, you reaffirm your acceptance of the Site Terms. You are responsible for regularly (and in any event every 30 days) reviewing the Site Terms. The Site Terms are supplemented by additional terms and conditions applicable to privacy, and may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions applicable to specific areas of Our Website, or to particular content or transactions are posted in particular areas of Our Website and, together with these Site Terms, govern your use of those areas, content, or transactions.
Our Website (and all content on Our Website) relate to topics including but not limited to food, family, fitness, travel, DIY, style, arts and culture, inspiration. You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to Our Website and all content thereof.
Before participating in any diet or exercise program or using any diet or fitness products or services that may be described and/or made accessible in or through Our Website, We strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other healthcare provider. Additionally, before trying any recipe that may We recommend that you consult with a dietician or other healthcare provider. goInspo and its staff are not licensed medical care providers, therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, relationship counselors, life coaches, first responders or any other kind of professional care provider (“Professional Care Provider”) and have no expertise in advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth conditions of any kind (“Conditions”), or in determining the effect of any specific action, activity, routine or program (e.g., exercise or diet) on a medical condition or any other Condition. While some of goInspo’s content providers may be Professional Care Providers, neither goInspo, its staff, nor any content provider is rendering professional advice of any kind to you personally, including without limitation, medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth advice, counseling, therapy, treatment or coaching (“Professional Advice”), but are merely providing general entertainment, education and information to you about food, family, and wellness topics. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any diet, exercise, or other activity or program described in Our content, and/or when using any diet or fitness products or products or services described or provided in or through Our content, there is the possibility of physical injury, emotional distress and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
Our content is not meant to and does not constitute Professional Advice or a substitute for Professional Advice from Your Professional Care Provider and We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in Our content. Our content should not be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or health conditions nor should it be interpreted as creating any doctor-patient or health/medical advisor relationship.
You are advised that health advice and other Professional Advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical and other research and developments. While We endeavor to bring you the most up-to-date information, We make no guarantee that the information herein is the most recent on any particular subject. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider or other Professional Care Provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition or any other Condition that you may have before starting any exercise program, making changes to your diet or engaging in any other activity or program described in Our content. You should NOT rely upon any medical, health, dietary, nutritional or other professional information or opinions provided by us.
You should never disregard medical or other Professional Advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read and/or heard in Our content. Our content should not be used in lieu of Professional Advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor or registered dietitian or other Professional Care Provider. It is important that Our content is used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance and guidance provided by other applicable Professional Care Providers. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical, psychological, emotional or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor or other Professional Care Provider prior to using Our content. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity in Our content, such as a diet or exercise routine, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician or other applicable Professional Care Provider.
You are solely responsible for any decisions, omissions or actions you take based on choosing to seek or not seek professional medical care, or choosing or not choosing specific treatments. Neither goInspo, is affiliates or subsidiaries, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your medical, health, dietary or nutritional decisions based upon, or results obtains from Our Website or any content thereof.
Terms and Conditions
- We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Website or Terminate Your Use: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time, without notice or liability, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Our Website (or any part thereof). You agree that We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of Our Website or if for any reason all or any part of Our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. In addition, We reserve the right to without notice or liability, terminate your access to Our Website for any reason, and to take any other actions that We, in Our sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of Our company and of Our users as a whole with respect to access and use of Our Website. You agree that We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination of access or other actions.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- In any way that violates the rights of others, including trademark, copyright, privacy publicity or other proprietary rights.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards specified in Section 4(d) below and any other content standards We may specify from time to time on Our Website.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without Our prior written consent, or any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam.” If you post or otherwise send spam or other unsolicited communications of any kind through Our Website, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to goInspo and that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to measure. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay goInspo for each such unsolicited communication you send through Our Website.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate or spoof Us, any of Our employees or other service providers, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Our Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Us or users of Our Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Our Website or interfere with any other party’s use of Our Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Our Website.
- Uses technology or other means to access, index, frame or link to Our Website that is not authorized by Us (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms).
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access Our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Our Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without Our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of Our Website.
- Remove, modify, disable, block, obscure or otherwise impairs any advertising in connection with Our Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website.
- Attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Our Website.
- Attempt to do any of the foregoing.
You may link to Our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part without Our express written consent. Our Website may provide you with certain social media features that enable you to: (a) link from your own or certain third-party sites to certain content on Our Website; (b) send electronic mail or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content on Our Website; or (c) cause limited portions of content on Our Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party sites. You may use these features solely as they are provided by Us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions We provide with respect to such features. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must not (w) establish a link from any site that is not owned by you; (x) cause Our Website or any portions of it to be displayed by framing, deep linking, in-line linking or similar methods on any other site; (y) [link to any part of Our Website other than the homepage]; or (z) otherwise take any action with respect to the content on Our Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Site Terms. You agree to cooperate with Us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in Our sole discretion.
- We Have All Rights In Our Website and Content; You Grant Us Certain Rights When You Submit content to Us:(a) Our Website (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content contained on Our Website) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and We (subject to the rights of Our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising Our Website are also copyrighted works, and We (subject to the rights of Our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on Our Website. These Site Terms permit you to use Our Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Use of Our trademarks as metatags on other websites is also strictly prohibited. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on Our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of Our Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If We provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by Our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If We provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from Our Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from Our Website.
- Your Use of Our Content is Restricted:(a) You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of Our Website or any services or materials available through Our Website.Unless expressly stated on Our Website or permitted by Us in writing, you may make no other use of the content available on Our Website. If you wish to make any use of material on Our Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of Our Website in breach of these Site Terms, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately and you must, at Our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to Our Website or any content on Our Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Us. Any use of Our Website not expressly permitted by these Site Terms is a breach of these Site Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.Our name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of goInspo or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without Our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on Our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.(b) By posting or submitting content on or to Our Website (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are granting us, and Our affiliates, agents and third party contractors a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, nonexclusive and sublicensable right and license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, broadcast, publish or create derivative works from such content on Our Website, related sites and social media and in any affiliated publications, whether online, in print or via other media or technologies (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content in any lawful manner and for any lawful purpose, including commercial, promotional and marketing purposes. In addition, you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other payments owed to any party by reason of your posting or submitting content on or to Our Website. You acknowledge that we does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any such material. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, with respect to any video submissions to Us made by you from time to time, you understand and agree that (unless you and We agree otherwise) We may, or may permit users to, based solely on functionality provided and enabled by Our Website, compile, re-edit, adapt or modify your video submission, or create derivative works therefrom, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other video submissions, and (unless you and We agree otherwise) you shall have no rights with respect thereto and We or Our licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified or derived) for any period.
(c) You represent and warrant to Us that (a) you are legally capable of entering into contracts, (b) you are providing Us at all times true, accurate and up to date information about yourself, (c) you will comply at all times with the Site Terms and applicable law, and (d) your use of Our Website and any transactions that you make with Us will not violate the rights of any third party. In addition, you agree that you shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. This includes, for example, any personal information, such as your home address, the home address of others, or your current location. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR SHARING OR POSTING ANY PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE. You may not post content intended to provide professional advice, including the provision of medical advice, or advertising of any kind. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (I) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Us and these Site Terms; and (II) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Us and these Site Terms. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that when you submit content in any form to goInspo or Our Website We may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other goInspo-branded environments or those of affiliated parties without payment or other consideration or attribution to you. We may remove content posted by you for any reason.
(d) The following content standards apply you posts or submissions of content on or to Our Website. All of such posts and submissions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, your posts and submissions on or to Our Website must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising other than with Our express prior written permission.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- You Have Rights if You Believe Your Copyright is Being Infringed: We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Our Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from Our Website by submitting written notification to Our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on Our Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow Us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which We can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL DMCA NOTICES TO INFO@GOINSPO.COM
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on Our Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE IMPLEMENT A POLICY WHERE, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES, WE WILL DISABLE AND/OR TERMINATE THE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO ARE REPEAT INFRINGERS.
- Your Use of Our Content is Restricted:(a) Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of Our Website or any content thereon, except as permitted under the last sentence of this Section 5(a) and except that you may make one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing (but subject to the last sentence of this Section5(a)), you may not distribute any part of Our Website or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database. Just as We from time to time excerpt materials from other sources in order to support the various commentaries and writings contained herein, We respect the right of others to make “fair use” of the materials contained on Our Website; accordingly, you may from time to time excerpt and use materials set forth on Our Website consistent with the principles of “fair use.”(b) We are concerned about the integrity of Our Website when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that We have not authorized to be displayed with the content of Our Website. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of Our Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of Our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by Us.
- We are Not Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Content Contributors: Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers or users who contribute content via any forum, response Q&A platform or otherwise on Our Website) are theirs alone, not opinions of goInspo. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through Our Website and/or, goInspo is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. GoInspo and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor Our Website for inappropriate or unlawful content. goInspo and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, goInspo reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in Our sole discretion.
- You Will Be Responsible for Any Harm We Suffer as a Result of Your Violation of These Site Terms or Any Breach by You of Your Representations and Warranties: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless goInspo and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from (a) any violation or alleged violation by you of these Site Terms or any breach by you of your representations and warranties hereunder or, (b) your use of Our Website. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which We are entitled to indemnification under this Section 7. In such event, you shall provide Us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Your Use of Our Website is Subject to Certain Disclaimers: OUR WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON OUR WEBSITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON OUR WEBSITE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR WEBSITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR WEBSITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON OUR WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OUR WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY US AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THE RESULTS THAT YOU MAY GAIN FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
- We are Not Responsible for Linked Sites or Advertisements: (a) We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to from Our Website. Because We have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services. When you click on a link within Our Website, We may not warn you that you have left Our Website and are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination.(b) We are not responsible for the advertisements or any third party material posted on Our Website, nor do We take any responsibility for the products or services provided by advertisers. Any dealings you have with advertisers while using Our Website are between you and the advertiser, and you agree that We are not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser.
- We May be Legally Compelled to Disclose Certain Information: You agree that in the event We receive a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, We shall comply with such subpoenas without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, name, IP location or other information in response thereto.
- Our Liability to You is Limited: goInspo and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to Our Website, or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in Our Website (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Site Terms). Any claim against Us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of Our Website. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You Will Transact with Us Electronically. You agree to transact with Us electronically. This means that if you wish to transact or communicate with Us, you agree to do so by electronic means. You authorize Us to send you important notices about Our Website and any pending transactions to an email address you provide to us (if applicable) or, in the alternative, by posting a notice on Our Website. It is your duty to keep your email address (if applicable)up to date and to maintain a valid email address and to ensure that emails We send you are not filtered or stopped by spam filters or other types of email blocking functionalities. If you no longer desire to transact electronically with us, you may no longer use Our Website.
- You Are Responsible for Your Own Access. You are responsible for obtaining at your own expense all equipment and services needed to access and use Our Website, including all devices, Internet browsers and Internet access. If you access Our Website or a Website application through a mobile or wireless device, you are responsible for all fees that your carrier may charge you for data, text messaging and other wireless access or communications services.
- You May Not Share Your Username and Password. In the event you are provided with a user name and password to access any part of Our Website, you agree not share, give or sell your password or username to any other person or company. You will be responsible for all use of your password and account, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. You must notify Us immediately if you believe your password or account has been obtained or may be accessed or used by an unauthorized person or entity. In addition, you must notify Us immediately if you become aware of any breach or attempted breach of the security of the Site. We recommend that you change your password often. Under no circumstances should you respond to a request for your password, particularly a request from an individual claiming to be Our employee as We will never ask you for your password. Excessive viewings or logins by you will be construed by Us as fraudulent use of services, which will result in the immediate cancellation of your access to your account. We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in Our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in Our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Site Terms.
- We Do Not Target Children Under Age 13. Due to the nature of the Internet, We cannot prohibit minors from visiting Our Website. Our Website is not directed toward children under the age of 13 and We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 through Our Website. If you believe that a child has provided information to Us through Our Website, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use Our best efforts to remove all of the information provided by the child from Our system.
- You Need to Bring any Action Against Us Within One Year. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to Our Website, your use of Our Website, or your access to and use of thereof must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- You Must Abide by Applicable International Laws. Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Any Dispute Between Us Will be Governed by California Law: These Site Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, applicable to agreements made and to be performed therein without regard to conflict of laws principles.
- BINDING ARBITRATION. ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THESE SITE TERMS (INCLUDING THE FORMATION, PERFORMANCE OR ALLEGED BREACH HEREOF) OR YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY RESOLVED UNDER CONFIDENTIAL BINDING ARBITRATION. IF YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE THAT ARBITRATION IN CALIFORNIA WOULD CREATE AN UNDUE BURDEN TO YOU, YOU ARE FREE TO INITIATE THE ARBITRATION IN YOUR HOME STATE. OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATION HEARINGS WILL BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA BEFORE AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD OR COPY A FORM NOTICE AT WWW.ADR.ORG. IF YOU INITIATE ARBITRATION, YOUR ARBITRATION FEES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FILING FEES. THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD WILL BE BINDING AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO ARBITRATION UNDER THESE SITE TERMS WILL BE JOINED TO AN ARBITRATION INVOLVING ANY OTHER PARTY SUBJECT TO THESE SITE TERMS, WHETHER THROUGH CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS OR OTHERWISE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, WE WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA TO ENFORCE THESE TERMS OR PREVENT INFRINGEMENT OF A THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS. IN THE EVENT EQUITABLE RELIEF IS SOUGHT, EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURT.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE AND/ OR BY CLICKING BELOW, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THESE SITE TERMS MUST BE INDIVIDUALLY ASSERTED.